Yeah sure I'll do it too
1. Spell your first name backwards:
2. Story behind your myspace name?
It's "callmeaaronplease" just because I really get tired of only known by my last name
3. What month were you born?:
October. I was supposed to be born in August, but the German doctors were way off for some reason. Long story...ask my mom.
4. Where do you live?
East Lansing. Ypsilanti. My car. San Jose in three weeks.
Black Triple 5 Soul that I got from Urban Outfitters for $1 my freshman year
I think it's blue and white...Aquafresh brand
8. Jewelry worn daily:
You'll rarely see me in a necklace of some sort, much less anything else
9. Pillow cover right now:
Green plaid courtesy of Martha Stewart Everyday
I'm rockin it old man style today...haven't done laundry in a while
12. Best Friend:
Probably my brother. And David.
Don't wear them at all, but I'm going to start pretty soon.
14. Favorite shirt:
It's a shirt I've never worn at all. It's a red t-shirt I got from Target two years ago that says "Germany '84" on it, because I was born in Germany in 1984.
I have my "everyday" cologne, Aramis; my "feeling active and sporty" cologne, Nautica; my "damn, I'm hot" cologne, Hanae Mori; and my "special occasion/job interview/family get-together-type" cologne, Lagerfeld
16. CD in stereo:
Mariah Carey, "The Emancipation of Mimi" Ultra Platinum Edition. Yeah, you know it.
WHAT ARE YOU:
18. Wearing now:
Orange Ralph Lauren T-shirt, Aeropostale jeans, brown shoes
19. Wishing for:
More money. Desperately.
Not to feel so lonely and drained right now.
26. The last thing you drank:
27. Something you are deathly afraid of:
28. Do you like candles:
Not really, I think candles are way overrated.
31. Do you believe in love:
32. Do you believe in soul mates:
That's a tough one. I'll say no for now, because I don't know anyone in my life who's ever met their soul mate. I know plenty of people that have met someone compatible with them, but I don't really see that deep of a connection.
35. Do you believe in God:
47. Are you shy around your crush?:
Shy? No. Awkward? Yes.
48. Do you have feelings for anyone from your past?
No, not really
49. Do you know what it feels like to be in love?:
51. Where is your favorite place to shop?:
I really like Banana Republic when I can afford it, which is very rarely. Most times, it's usually Express or the Gap.
53. What is your favorite thing to wear?:
T-shirt, jeans and flip-flops
54. What is a must have accessory?
A cool belt buckle
55. How much is the most you've ever spent in a single clothing store?:
That white blazer I wore this weekend put a lovely $180 dent in my wallet. I never buy clothes at regular price...I think that was the first time ever in my life I spent more than $50 on a single piece of clothing, but I just had to have it. And now it has wine spots on it. Lovely.
61. Do you do drugs?
62.What kind of soap do you use?:
Axe shower gel. Super chotchy, I know.
63.What are you listening to right now?:
65. Who was the last person that called you?:
A possible subleaser in SJ
66. Where do you want to get married?:
I have no idea.
67. How many buddies are online right now?
I never use AIM
68. What are essentials in your life?:
Pens, money, my wallet which has my life in it, phone, Internet access
69. Do you send out holiday cards each year?:
70. Hair right now?: